Introducing “Cozy Credits”
Designed for customers with older systems, trying to get a few more seasons of use before replacing their equipment. Our expert technicians will verify proper operation, ensure that your system is running at its best, and make recommendations to increase the performance of your equipment at discounted rates.
Designed for customers with newer equipment wanting to keep it running at peak performance and efficiency. No matter what brand of equipment you have, if it still carries a manufacturer part warranty, we can honor that part warranty as well as keep you in compliance with maintenance requirements to retain your warranty for the full term by keeping the equipment clean and catching minor issues before they become major problems.
Designed exclusively for customers with Bryant equipment installed by Ultimate Heating & Air – This plan covers two maintenance visits per year, two filters per year, and all diagnostic fees any time of any day. With both a 5 year and 10 year labor protection plan available in combination with the Bryant factory part warranty and 24 Hour service, you can rest easy knowing that you will be comfortable 24/7 without having to worry about untimely breakdowns or expensive repair fees for many years to come.
Information on Ultimate Equipment Protection Plans and Agreement Conditions
*Standard repair warranty for premium plan is up to 1 year, Ultimate Plan is up to 2 year. Up to 5 or 10 year repair warranty when combined with Ultimate Equipment Protection Plan. Ask your Technician for details.
**Evaporator and condenser coil cleaning done without removing from the system. Removing coils from the system is a stand alone service and will be quoted at the current rates. Additional fees for difficult access may apply.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- PLANS AVAILABLE TO OWNER OCCUPIED SINGLE FAMILY RESIDENCES ONLY, NOT AVAILABLE FOR COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES OR RENTAL PROPERTIES.
- ALL PLANS REQUIRE ANNUAL MAINTENANCE BE PERFORMED BY A QUALIFIED SERVICE TECHNICIAN ON ALL COVERED EQUIPMENT.
- PROOF OF MAINTENANCE WILL BE REQUIRED IN THE EVENT THAT A CLAIM IS FILED.
- COVERAGE MAY BE PURCHASED UP TO FIVE (5) YEARS AFTER ORIGINAL INSTALLATION DATE.
- IF PURCHASED WITHIN TWELVE (12) MONTHS OF INSTALLATION DATE, COVERAGE WILL BEGIN THIRTY (30) DAYS AFTER PURCHASE DATE OR UPON EXPIRATION OF DEALER WARRANTY, WHICHEVER IS LATER.
- IF PURCHASED MORE THAN TWELVE (12) MONTHS FROM DATE OF INSTALLATION, COVERAGE WILL BEGIN AFTER NINETY (90) DAYS.
- PART COVERAGE APPLIES TO EQUIPMENT WITH FIVE (5) YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY AND BEGINS UPON EXPIRATION OF MANUFACTURER WARRANTY.
- PART COVERAGE REQUIRES PURCHASE OF TEN (10) YEAR LABOR PROTECTION PLAN.
- DOES NOT COVER ADDITIONAL FEES THAT MAY BE ASSESSED DUE TO INACCESSIBILITY OR DIFFICULT ACCESS TO EQUIPMENT.
- DOES NOT COVER REPAIRS REQUIRED DUE TO LACK OF MAINTENANCE OR ANY MAINTENANCE RELATED REPAIRS.
- CONTRACT MAY BE TRANSFERRED TO SUBSEQUENT OWNERS FOR A NOMINAL $50.00 FEE IF MAINTENANCE REQUIREMENTS HAVE BEEN MET, ASSUMING NEW HOMEOWNER CONTINUES THE REQUIRED MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT FOR THE DURATION OF THE WARRANTY PERIOD.
- LIMIT OF LIABILITY EQUAL TO ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE OF COVERED EQUIPMENT.
- EXTENDED WARRANTY PLAN LENGTH IS FROM INSTALLATION DATE, NOT PURCHASE DATE.
*LISTED PRICES ONLY VALID WITH PURCHASE OF PREMIUM OR ULTIMATE MAINTENANCE PLAN.
**ACCESSORIES INCLUDE DUAL FUEL KIT, ENERGY RECOVERY VENTILATOR, FILTRATION PRODUCT, HUMIDIFIER, HUMIDISTAT, THERMIDISTAT, THERMOSTAT (2 ND ), AND UV
***ASSUMING EQUIPMENT HAS A FIVE (5) YEAR MANUFACTURER PART WARRANTY. REQUIRES PURCHASE OF TEN (10) YEAR LABOR PROTECTION PLAN.
Ultimate Heating & Air provides a wide range of commercial services including installation, maintenance, and repairs. We offer quarterly, bi-annual, and custom maintenance schedules to fit your business needs. Contact us to schedule an equipment survey and proposal to provide the necessary services to keep your equipment in peak condition.
- According to studies , your energy consumption could be increased by 30 40% by having dirty cooling coils.
- Some air conditioning and heating problems can DOUBLE operating cost without reducing your comfort.
- According to Energy Star, up to 80% of all air conditioning and heat pump failures could be eliminated if the problems that led to the failure were corrected in a timely manner.
- Energy Star studies state that for each degree your air conditioning operates below a 78 degree set point you can add 5 to 8% in cooling cost.
- A Freon (refrigerant) undercharge of only 10% can increase operating cost by almost 20% as specified by Energy Star.
- Depending on the current condition of your equipment, this service may pay for itself several times with energy savings alone.
- Annual safety checks can eliminate dangerous problems.