Indoor Air Quality Products
Air Scrubber Advanced by Aerus
ActivePure® Technology that attaches directly to the HVAC system ductwork to remove air pollution, VOCs, surface contaminants, pet dander, odors and dust, resulting in a cleaner, healthier and more efficient home. The perfect solution for homeowners and businesses who want to reduce and eliminate harmful contaminants
- Our proprietary ActivePure® Technology uses light waves and a catalytic process to produce scrubber ions that remove dust particles from the air
- Certified Space Technology continuously protects and purifies the air, and attacks contaminants on all surfaces•
- Proven effective in University studies on various contaminants in the air and on surfaces
- Installed by a professional directly to the existing HVAC system ductwork
- The Air Scrubber not only removes unwanted particles, but it removes 99.9% of all surface and airborne contaminants! In multiple experiments of testing pathogens related to RNA viruses (influenza, Hepatitis C, Ebola and the West Nile Fever) the air scrubber had a 99.9% reduction rate of those pathogens within 24-hours.*
- Significantly reduces dust, pet dander and odors in the home
- Purifies air, removes VOCs, and significantly reduces odors
- Protects people from dangerous contaminants and pollutants, and protects heating and cooling system from dust buildup
- Creates healthy, pure indoor spaces• Available in ozone and ozone-free models
- Coverage up to 3,000 sq. ft.
*Published scientific studies conducted on behalf of activTek by Dr. James Marsden at Kansas State University demonstrated that activTek’s ActivePure® Technology substantially reduces microbial populations on surfaces.The study’s results are being provided solely for informational purposes. The study’s results have not been reviewed by the FDA, EPA or any other governmental agency. Our products are not medical devices and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. We make no claims and no claims should be inferred as to the efficacy of our products to sanitize, disinfect or kill germs or other antimicrobials.